Smart Chemistry Park operates under the regional development company Turku Science Park Ltd., which provides various services for new companies in all stages of their lifecycles: this includes start-up services, growth and development services and internationalisation services. The CleanTurku spearhead field serves all companies working in bioeconomy, cleantech and circular economy in the Turku region.
Smart Chemistry Park can offer you:
- Laboratory and office facilities, as well as pilot halls for scaling up production
- Co-operative projects with academic research groups and universities of applied sciences
- New opportunities in international co-operation
- Visibility in regional marketing
- An inspiring and supportive entrepreneurial community
If you’re looking for business premises or you want to become part of an innovative network of co-operation, get in touch with us!
Do you want to develop your products further? Do any tests and trials require additional expertise? The Smart Chemistry Park network including companies, universities and public actors assists businesses in their research and development activities. University research is within reach of all businesses, regardless of their scale.
Through Smart Chemistry Park network you can get in touch with experts in your field, who will help you find the right solutions. We help companies and universities to find each other and start collaboration.
Typically, at the universities there are three levels of service available for companies:
- Research and analysis services (e.g. theses)
- Research and analysis services requiring a broader range of skills and equipment
- Larger projects between companies and research institutions; national and international co-operation
If you want to know more about there possibilities, contact us and we help you to find the suitable university collaboration partner.
Network Manager, Business Turku Ltd
+358 40 0832488
+358 10 321 8831